Sunday, April 7, 2013

Life Goals/Future Plans

My Dreams
Goals
---Goal 1---Find more relatives on my father side Daily:
  • ---Search on the internet for the Lurker name
  • ---Ask family members if they have any new leads on family members
  • ---
Weekly:
  • ---Go to family history center for some help on searching techniques
  • ---Index to help others with their family history and so I will be more aware of certain problems that will arrive.
  • ---
Deadline: ---By the end of August find at least 10 new family members names
---Goal 2---Get an summer internship job Daily:
  • ---Search on the internet for different firms
  • ---Call on the firms I find
  • ---Make a list of places to call, and ones I have already called
Weekly:
  • ---Return calls to the firms I called
  • ---Send out thank you cards to the firms that talked to me
  • ---Send out email to firms that are hiring
  • ---
  • ---
Deadlines: ---By May I will have an internship set in stone by the beginning of May
---Goal 3---Go excising Daily:
  • ---Make a conscious decision to eat healthy
  • ---Be physical at least 30 minutes a day.
Weekly:
  • ---Invited friends to be active with me
  • --Go to yoga
  • ---Go out and play a sports game with friends
  • ---
Deadline: ---By the end of June be able to run up the stairs without being out of breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment